SynergyHealth Foot & Ankle is proud to join Access Now, a program through the Richmond Academy of Medicine that facilitates specialty medical care for uninsured patients. Our very own Dr. Patel has been elected as a member of Access Now’s Board of Directors. She will join an esteemed board of specialty medical professionals in the Richmond area.
Access Now’s mission is to provide specialty medical care access for uninsured patients of participating safety net clinics. This way, no patient goes without care for lack of a willing provider. For over a decade, Access Now has successfully:
- Received 46,000+ referrals for over 17,000 patients
- Coordinated over 100,000 specialty appointments
- Worked with nearly 2,000 medical professionals
- Provided care worth over $62 million for uninsured patients in the region
- Earned a 2022 Gold Rating from the National Association of Free and Charitable Clinics Quality Standards Program
SynergyHealth Foot & Ankle joins over 30 Richmond area safety net clinics through Access Now, providing a coordinated referral system that best meets patient needs. We are incredibly honored to be among the first podiatry specialists to join this important program. The health of our entire community benefits from this valuable partnership.
Our team will support Access Now’s mission by donating our podiatry services and directly contributing to the nonprofit. As the Richmond Division President, Dr. Vetti will also take steps to raise awareness of the program within our division, ensuring our current and future patients understand our commitment to their health.