Dr. Luke T.P. Vetti, DPM received his doctorate in podiatric medicine from Temple University in 2012, where he earned multiple awards for academic performance and clinical research. He completed a 3-year hospital-based interdisciplinary residency in podiatric surgery and medicine at the Crozer Keystone and Mercy Health Systems Delaware County, PA and Philadelphia, PA. He has also earned degrees from the University of Richmond and Virginia Commonwealth University.
In his free time, Dr. Vetti enjoys serving his community as a Boy Scout Commissioner with the Heart of Virginia Council as well as a member of Rotary Club of James River (Richmond), serving his profession with leadership positions in the Virginia Podiatric Medical Association, hiking, history, reading, whitewater rafting, travel, and trying new recipes.
He joined the team of SynergyHealth Foot & Ankle with a special interest in the treatment of foot and ankle injuries and deformities, sports-related injuries, wound care and limb salvage, and preventative care for patients of all ages.
Dr. Vetti has primary privileges at:
- Johnston-Willis Hospital (HCA)
- Chippenham Hospital (HCA)
- Parham Doctors’ Hospital (HCA)
- Henrico Doctors’ Hospital (HCA)
- Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center
- Bon Secours St. Mary’s Hospital
Dr. Vetti is the President of the Richmond chapter for the Virginia Podiatric Medical Association (VPMA) and a Diplomate of the American Board of Podiatric Medicine (ABPM), in addition to being a member of the following associations:
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery (ABFAS)
- American Society of Podiatric Surgeons (ASPS)